Library is about 20 minutes south of New Jersey Turnpike Exit 6/Route 130 Exit.
0. Take Exit 6/Route 130 Exit off of New Jersey Turnpike. Follow signs to Route 130 South.
1. Follow Route 130 South toward Willingboro/Camden.
2. After Burlington-Bristol Bridge exit sign, pass 1st light at Salem Rd. Texaco will be on your left.
3. Pass 2nd light at Beverly Rd. 5 Star Diner will be on your left.
4. Pass 3rd light (no cross-street . . . see only jug handles).
5. Pass 4th light at VanSciver Parkway Cottman Auto Repair will be on your left.
6. 5th light is Levitt Parkway. Turn right at the jug handle before light, to make U-turn onto Route 130 North. Golden Dawn will be on your right.
7. 1/10 mile after 5th light at Levitt Parkway . . . Turn right, at Burlington County College (BCC) sign, immediately after Burger King. Burger King will be on your left.
8. Pass stop sign, and continue 1/10 mile to front of Strayer University building. Front of Willingboro Public Library is on right. Turn right to park in back of library. Strayer University will be in front of you, and WPL will be on your left.
9. Please walk around to the front to enter the library.